Thursday, March 27, 2008

Working life can be cruel

I have not even stepped out of the organisation and my supe is already talking about quickly getting a replacement from the recruitment drive.

Told me today that I could put up request for resignation online already, so that they can put up request for new recruits for the next recruitment drive that is going to happen in April. Talk about being empathetic and understanding bosses.

I am giving my supe the benefit of doubt too as it is not everyday that people resign and therefore, they don't get to tell this to exiting staff a lot. Probably does not really know how to put it across. Well, this makes me even more determined to get out and find 'greener pastures'.

I am just wondering whether there will be as many regrets as I thought I would have before. I think the only people I will miss will be the very small handful that really matters to me.

Anyway, would not miss much coz I WILL be coming back to work as a part-timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment