Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spiritual

Yesterday, I was in a very spiritual kinda mood.

First of all, I had kids from a catholic kindergarten come to my library. Though they were nursery class, they were so cute and so well-behaved.

Then I remembered that I should call the contact person from the Beginning Experience and find out what it is all about and what activities are going on. I really think this was God's answer to me after these three years.

I called up, found out what it was and decided to sign up. This hopefully, would be a new direction for me in my spiritual growth. I have always lamented that there lacked such groups within church to support people like me. Looks like I am wrong. Only thing is that they were not so visible to others or to me in particular. For before this, I had been, as Father Fossion used to say, "an out standing catholic". The one standing outside of church.

The lady on the other line advised that I may not find specific answers when I am done with this retreat but at least I know that there is a support group out there for people like me.

It is going to be a live-in week-end. Not even sure where in Jurong this retreat place is but I have already said yes, for they only hold this retreat twice a year. They target specifically at people who are single again, either through loss of a loved one (death), seperation or divorce.

This may sound strange to some, but I just feel Lord, my God is guiding me slowly, but surely together with holy spirit. It could perhaps also be due to the Lenten season that I am feeling so spiritual now but I feel that this particular Lenten season, I am more intune with God than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment