Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brain seperated from the body and hip seperated from upper torso

My brain is zo zombie-fied. Had to take pills to settle my sensitive nose problem which was further aggrevated by the fact that I was crying throughout the whole weekend. This pill is so potent that I can sleep through till about noon the next day.

Had to drag myself to work and so here I am, feeling like I left my brain at home and only my carcass has arrived at work. The only thing I am feeling now is happiness as I now have a new barcode scanner and a soft-touch keyboard (which is why I am furiously typing away! Hee!)

Used to have this hand-held scanner which was super irritating as it did not read the newer, but 'weaker' barcode imprintments. Now my proud little new number is on a stand and I simply have to hold the book under the scanner. Work will be done much faster!

Then, I also developed this back/ hip ache that will not leave my after 3 days. I cringe everytime I move. Worse if I have to bend down and all. I think I need to see the Chinese doctor who will crack, twist and turn every born in my body so that everything is in the right place again.

I feel that my body is split into many million pieces and I would really like the idea of not working. Hee! Hee! After having a taste of staying at home for so many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment