Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cats can be scary too!

This morning, I had woken up, brushed my teeth, and gone straight back to bed. Because I did not want to wake my housemate up, I did not close the door.

I was still in my blissful power sleep (as I call these quick naps of 10-15 minutes), when I heard a loud "Meow!" and saw the cat right before my eyes, in my room!!!!!

Goodness gracious me! Holy SH*&t! The cats have let themselves out of the room!!! I have heard them trying to open the door before but they never really did succeed. This time, it was freaky and eerie coz they did not only manage to open the door, they turned on the lights too!!!!!!

Why I say freaky is coz I was the one who fed them last night as my housemate came home late. I remembered specifically that I switched off the light after putting food into their dishes, half wondering whether they would be ok, eating in semi-darkness. Looks like I do not have to worry so much anymore.

I am still in quite a state of shock mixed with amusement as I type this. I am just thinking, "What next?"

I mean I know that my ex sis in-law's Russian Blue could turn the door knob and all, but...but...anyhow, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry when I found him in my room and so, I did a half-scold. Really wasn't that awake to use my boom voice and did not want to wake my housemate up. Plus I didn't want neighbours to think I was cat-abusing. ("P)

No comments:

Post a Comment