Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad dream

As usual, bad dreams occur in the wee hours of the morning and I find them quite stress related. This morning, in my dream, I kept worrying about my class visits (schools sending their students to the library) and in my dream, I kept repeating the same scene.

I was in the programme zone (where the session was going to be held) preparing for the visits, checking that everything was in working order. While I was checking though, I kept asking this other colleague or staff whether they were sure that I only had one class visit. I was grasping both their arms asking, "Are you sure? Are you sure?"

I was in panic mode in the dream and walking to and from the programme zone. The worst part was, in my dream, I knew that I was in panic mode and yet, I could not wake myself up and the panic feeling and the panic questions. It was like while I was in a panic in the dream, I could still see myself as third person, but this time around, I could not stop myself.

Usually when such dreams happen, I am able to use third person's point of view to wake myself up. This time, I could not.

The nightmare was finally over but I woke up with aching jaws and clenched fists. I was so tensed up.

Well, it is about time that I take a rest and even if I had to conduct class visits when I become part-time, at least I know I will have all the time to prepare and I do not have to f*&cking worry about manpower and getting bl*@dy region support. I will be the one going in to support them and they are the ones telling me where to go. Saves me all that explanation.

Feeling so tired now...going to get my well-deserved sleep.

p/s: I mean saturday morning when I had the bad dream. Didn't realise that the time was past 12 midnight when I posted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment