Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Food of the moment: Subway Subs!

I must admit this. I am having this obsession with Subway sandwiches NOW! I just had it last week with my housemate (we had a foot long sub) and I was craving for it two days ago.

I also had a bad craving for fried squid head from Old Chang Kee, but I decided to give that one up for Lent. Do you know how difficult that is? I pass by the shop everyday to go to the MRT! Just a few days more! Anyway, I sidetrack.

I finally gave in to temptation and ate Subway again. Was at Raffles City and was debating between having Saigon Baguette which is equally good) and Subway. I told myself,"If I can find a seat at Subway, then I will go ahead and eat it. If not, I will just go get a Saigon baguette. That shop so totally does not have a seat and I would usually have to scram to find a place at the fountain.

Turns out, there were seats, so Subway it was! Why did I not abstain from it? Well, it is healthier food than deep fried squid heads, so there you go! I will try to stay away from deep fried food for as long as possible. >Grin<

No comments:

Post a Comment