Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting more information about being an early childhood educator

More information came today as a colleague shared about her experiences as a teacher assistant in a childcare centre.

She seemed to have found joy in working there and she as given me back some hope that I had lost before. However, this was just her temporary job before she went into university at that time and so, it may not seem so tedious at that time.

However, she did express that she did consider becoming an early childhood educator but because, one again, the pay came into consideration and she felt that it would take her way too long to repay her study loans to her parents if she took that path.

Anyhow, I am still open to options and I am still optimistic. I can choose to do whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment