Monday, March 31, 2008

Need to put a lot of things on hold

Since my decision to quit, I am going to have to put a lot of things on hold. I had wanted to buy me-self a bicycle but now, looks like I would have to wait a little longer.

I had planned to go for quite a few overseas trips, but now it looks like I can only go for one: the one to Sydney whereby I meet my schoolmates from SHMS.

I then have to move back home to stay with my parents and cannot stay out on my own anymore as my meagre salary will not allow me to have that kind of lifestyle. This is the saddest thing coz I DO like my rented place, but I also do know that I have to be practical.

Well, if all these are going to help me save, then I just have to do it. No choice. I am just hoping for the day when I can am able to buy my own property and then be free again!

No comments:

Post a Comment