Thursday, March 27, 2008

Got my hair done

Was on my to my hairdresser's at Tampines Mall when I got a shock!

The shop is all hoarded up for renovations! Have they moved for good? My oh my!!! I walked closer to take a look for I was quite sure that the staff sounded very normal the other day and did not tell me anything about moving out.

I HAD TO HAVE MY HAIR TRIMMED. I gave them a call and asked them whether they have re-located to the One Salon (a subsidiary under them) at Century Square next door. The person on the other end of the phone-line gave me a positive reply.

Turns out that they are doing some renovations to the shop and will only move back to Tampines Mall in April. Phew! I really am a creature of habit and I really don't like to be moving from one place of familiarity to another that I am not familiar with.

Nevertheless, still got my same old hairdresser to get my hair trimmed and managed to squeeze in hair treatment too. The colouring and highlighting would have to wait though. If not it will take me another 2 to 3 hours, which I cannot afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment