Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My baby is sick!

Ok, I don't have a baby per say but there are TWO babies in my life right now. One is my iMac and the other is the family car, a Mazda 3, which I treasure very much and talk to it like I was talking to the family dog or cat.

My iMac is affectionately named Milou (Snowy in French, from the comic series TinTin) or simply, baby.

Brought it to my new place to use and thought that I could finally use the internet to blog, etc, etc. But somehow, it is not working it. Due to lack of usage, Milou is not properly charged and I careless went to put it on sleep. When I opened it up to use, the screen went blank. Didn't think much about it except that it auto shut down due to low battery.

Worry comes the next time when I tried to use it coz this time around, the processor would not stop whirring. Tried to hard boot as housemate suggested but it is no use. So the next best thing was to fully charge it up...still whirring the last time I tried to turn it on.

I don't dare to touch it now. Will bring it down to the shop to see what can be done. Hope there is still some hope. Will just die if it goes kapoot! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment