Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Team building cooking class

It was a bad start! There was a major jam on the expressway and I had problems with parking. Eventually though, I managed to complete my cooking crash course together with my team mates. Here are some pics:




Egg rolls. Notice those nearer the left have all got broken wrappers..not done by me. This other team mate who was quite individualistic and wanted to do it HER way.



Team mate making the crepe out of egg. Psst...he's a guy and I am ashamed to say, I think he can make better crepes than me. I will have to go practise some more.



The finished product: French onion soup with flaky pastry, egg roll with vegetable filling and black pepper chicken with stuffing. We did not win the best plating though.



Table set nicely for us to enjoy our hard work.



Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment