Friday, December 28, 2007

Eye candy

Hmm... I was quite disappointed when my tour guide turned out to be a 40+ year old Shandong fella. Not much too look at and long-winded to the core of putting one to sleep.

Tour leader? Not my type either. Maybe coz he looks a bit 'Ah Beng', but he is a nice person though. Very soft spoken and a good listener.

Then comes tour photographer (Arc) who is soooo cute and soooo nice. He seems to gravitate towards me and my group of tour mateys too! Maybe it's coz we were the younger group among all the other family types.

Here's the photographer being photographed with me (NOT!). It was my friend! We were wearing same hat, different colour.Blind me got so excited that I thought it was me. Hmm...I know I took a picture with him. Too bad his eyes closed, but still cute. Heehee... .

2 comments: