Friday, December 28, 2007

Going overboard...with all things Korean

Ok, I know I just came back from Korea, but I have this bad habit of overdoing things. Like when I went to Hong Kong, I shopped a lot, but when I came back, I shopped some more!

This time it is no different. The only thing is that I am buying all things Korean! While I was there, I compared prices of boots. There was not much difference from the Korean import that I checked out before I left. I decided to buy it back here.

I bought them yesterday! Where did I have to go? Square2 at Novena where all things Korean are. Most of the shops sell Korean made stuff like clothes, shoes etc. Plus, it had a Korean supermarket. I went in to buy myself some more Lotte chocolates and instant noodles. Too bad the instant noodles are not the ones that I liked so very much from 7-11.

The range of chocolates are not as many as those in Korea itself, but I would rather it be this way. If not, where is the attraction for people like us to visit the country again?? Hehe...it is a delicate issue, trying to balance promoting one's culture and to bring in tourist income for its own country.

You would think that is the end. NO! I went to buy the Laneige sleeping pack! Why? I saw it at the tourist shop that sold Cordyceps. They were selling the same sleeping pack and stuff.

Well, hopefully that is it for now. If not, I will go broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment