Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am a GAP whore!!!

Recently, I have been going in and out of GAP stores pretty often.

Firstly, I fell in love with the simplicity of their cuts and clothings. I would say, pretty smart casual without cramming one's style.

Then there is this whole thing about buying the right stuff for winter. I could only turn to Zara, Top Shop and GAP. In the end, I bought the most from GAP as they kept having so many offers. On top of that, my credit card gives extra offers too!

One night, while out dining with a friend, she told me she's a GAP virgin, ie she has not bought a single GAP stuff. I told her I was a GAP freak (I was coining this term from M.A.Cs customer info form. One ticks the "I am a M.A.C freak" box if they think they are one). Then almost immediately, she told me, "No, you are a GAP whore!"

Guess what? I really like that term!! I am not afraid to say that I am too!! Coz I just went into the shop again today, wondering around for a good half an hour, before telling myself I had enough to wear. I also had to remind myself that the GAP vouchers that I exchanged for using my credit card points were coming in the mail in about 3-4 days' time.

Phew! That was close shave. Almost parted with money again..hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment