Thursday, December 27, 2007

New habit

During my travels, other than slapping on lotion onto every part of my body imaginable, I think I may be developing a habit I used to dislike quite a lot - blowing my hair dry.

Used to think it such a chore to actually take out that hair dryer and to have to hang your arms in mid-air, moving it back and forth, so that your hair would dry. Besides, I was not good at styling anything. So I decided from quite early on in life that I will let my hair dry, au naturel.

"There goes my theory of what the child sees, the child learns", thought I (Mum blow dries hair without fail). But I guess I am wrong. Looks like I am latching on and slowly getting used to the idea. It would help give my already flat hair, a little more lift and volume.

I do like the fact that my hair now looks more styled. Plus I think I should give my hairstylist more credit. After all, I am one of his walking advertisements. If I don't look good, how am I going to recommend others to go to him for haircuts and such?

No comments:

Post a Comment