Thursday, December 13, 2007

Heart and soul

As I have started to blog, I managed to read about some of my friends' blogs.

I realised one thing in common: Once they have got something going for them in their lives, they kinda stopped blogging...so much.

Hmm....since I am blogging so much, does that mean otherwise?

No, I will be out of action for awhile too coz I will go somewhere far, far away. Once again to heal my heart and soul, that seems to be ever so wounded by so many things.

No, I will be strong. I refuse not to be. I will walk with a smile, sun shining on me even if it is a grey day. I refuse to think otherwise.

In fact, I will give my heart and soul to laugh and play. Just you wait and see... .

2 comments:

  1. Woman, sometimes it's just tiring to even blog after a hard day's work...But, yah, I keep telling myself to blog more. Gotta keep the mind and fingers nimble. Heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know it is tough to blog at the end of any day. There were times when I just wanted to blog about certain things/issues there and then but either plain lazy or did not have the right equipment (not good with handphone...yet). Let's all try to keep up with blogging..cheers!

    ReplyDelete