Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Friendship and love, love and friendship

There are 2 guys I like at the moment. One of them, I am not even going to discuss about, but the other...well, I would just like to say my peace here.

There have been several occasions whereby people have asked via my housemate, whether I was interested in this guy. The truth is, I am. But I also know that he has a girlfriend.

I don't believe in being bitchy and snatching him for my own. As I think I would not feel secure like this anyway. Who knows, one day, someone might just snatch him away from me the same way I did, to the other party?!

I would not be making any moves either,not going to be the one to ask "Are you interested in me?"As I don't want to jeopardise our friendship. I think having friendship is even more important than anything else. I don't want to end up being strangers or enemies if things did not work out.

Maintaining this friendship is not easy either. As observers (those people who have asked about my interest in him from my housemate) have already shown me that we have to be very responsible with our actions.

You see, the thing is, I feel that we can click very well and we start chatting quite quickly and easily, burying ourselves in deep conversation. This translates into "interest towards the other party" for the observers.

Observers are free to look on and free to talk. It is their right. I just believe that there is nothing wrong with me being just there for him as a friend (in the silly hope that one sun shiny day that something might happen), but I also know that my actions need to convey me as a responsible self and not mislead others to think that I really am going to snatch him away. This would also scare away would-be suitors from wooing me (Haha! As if!).

No comments:

Post a Comment