Saturday, December 8, 2007

What was I doing?!

I am so used to using gas hobs. Either that I must have been half asleep, or too anxious to cook my noodles.

I already knew what I wanted to eat this morning. Wanted to save money but more like wanted to eat my favourite sinful food, instant noodles. Not just any instant noodles, but Nissin Noodles. The one from the original inventor, father of all instant noodles.

I filled water into the pot. Put it on the hot plate and switched on the power point.

Went to take out the big, big bowl from the flatware drawer, opened the pack of noodles and took the egg out from the fridge. Not enough water for soup. Poured a bit more from the hot glass of plain water that I had just poured from myself a while ago.

Hmmm....how come water's still not boiling. It had been some time. Should at least make some sound.

Guess what??? I did not turn the knob to turn on the hot plate!!!!! How would it heat up??? Hahahahaha....what a joker.

Finally turned it on and got the water happily boiling away. Enjoyed my much awaited for noodles in minutes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment