Friday, December 7, 2007

Squashed!

Wish I could have taken a picture of this but in order to do so, I would have to sit on the opposite side of me, which is, practically speaking, impossible.

I was taking the MRT to work this morning and I found a seat. Or rather half a seat. I was squashed between 2 very big sized men. Actually, one was big sized, while the other, was sitting spread eagle style. Not only with his legs but his hands as well.

Why? Because he was reading the newspapers. Inconsiderate B@$t@RD. I literally had to squeeze and twist my body in order to 'sit'. I don't blame the other guy coz he was naturally big in size, but this guy, he was just plain inconsiderate. After a while though, I got so tired (as I need to constrict my arms) that I decided to stand up instead. Aaahhhh....much better.

Looking from another POV though, I am just wondering whether the seats were really made too small for bum 'consumption'? In the end, do we blame it on humans who are inconsiderate or the inate objects that are just there, as is (but also made by humans)?

No comments:

Post a Comment