Monday, December 31, 2007

REALLY going overboard...with all things Korean!


The Korean craze continues. Met up with some of my tour mates for dinner yesterday and even though we swore not to have anything that looks remotely like kimchi or Korean food, I went to buy myself a breaded sausauge from this snack stall at Vivo city. It sells only-Korean snacks.

This snack store is aptly called Dongdaemun, which is where all the cheap and fashionable stuff are. Lots of snack stores too. It is like the Ladies' market of Korea, or what we call pasar malam (night market in Malay) here in Singapore.

What else? I am going to Square2 again today!! Might most likely end up eating Korean food again or at least visit the Korean supermarket called Sol Mart. There are other restaurants offering Japanese and western cuisine too, so I am keeping fingers crossed that we will be eating at those places instead. Let me let you in on a secret though: I am having a craving for bulgogi!!! Hahahaha! Well, not so bad that I will die if I don't eat it today.

PLUS! I am wearing the pair of boots that I bought from that shoe shop that imports their shoes only from...KOREA!

No comments:

Post a Comment