Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stir and fry

I think I am going through a very schizophrenic phase at the moment. One moment I feel on top of the world while the next minute I feel like I am in the pits. Just when I thought I was already in the pits and could fall no further, I fall the pit gives way again and I fall some more.

Anyhow, I sort of promised myself not to talk about unhappy things and so, here are my happy ones. I met up with two very close friends for dinner tonight. We decided to go for this place called Chong Pang 2 in 1 Buffet.

I have been to this sort of thing before with my ex and his best buddy. We had lots of fun. The only difference this time around is that we were no longer eating at Marina south but at some obscure industrial area at Boon Keng Road.

Of course, this time around, it's with friends and we talked the whole night long. We had fun cooking our own food and having 'facial' done while we eat. The thing that I did not like was how my clothes stank and how my hair clothes like it had been soaked in oil and left to drip dry.

I think we should have some form of apron a la hair salon style and I was even thinking of hair net!! Then again, for $16 a pax, we really couldn't complain too much.

Will be uploading pics soon so do come back and visit this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment