Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy plans for the weekend

I am so going to pack myself with activities that I cannot even remember that I am unhappy.

Tonight, I am going to feed the cats after work and I am even contemplating watching movie, alone. Thinking of watching Ironman. I will be world's biggest mountain tortoise (equivalent to country bumpkin)if I didn't.

Then tomorrow, after mass, going to go East Coast to cycle with friends. Might even blade if I have the guts :) No plans for the afternoon but I might lunch with them before heading home.

Evening will be time spent with Kelly. Yes, we are still on talking terms despite all the grumbles. We are going for dinner, even though I do not know where yet. I would not be surprised if it is cancelled last minute though. Kekekeke....

Well, even if I kena aeroplane (a term that means one has been stood up), I might still bring a book and go sit at some cafe to while my time away. Need to re-learn how to spend time alone too :)

1 comment:

  1. I have not watched ironman too and not intending to.

    Keep yourself busy but don't overdo it and tire yourself ya. Hope you have feeling better and have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete