Monday, May 26, 2008

Dancing queen

Hmm...I know I am working backwards, but I just have to blog a little about my Saturday evening.

I really had fun!! Went to Attica in the end (after much contemplation about which club to go). Turns out that all of us lurve house music and we danced till we could not dance anymore.

Was just a little fed up with some people who were not very gracious on the dance floor. I ended up 'boxing' this guy up again. He and partner were edging and edging towards me until I had hardly any space to move. At first, I got so pissed that I stood still. Just crossed my arms and stood there. When he continued to do all that edging, and when I could not take it anymore, I danced with such 'vengeance', with arms flying everywhere. Hehe...I am polite and gracious on the dance floor, but do not get on my nerves. If you get on my nerves, I will make sure you get it from me big time.

Anyhow, we went for supper at Maxwell. Mmmm....my beloved bee hoon goreng (fried bee hoon, Indian Muslim style). Also discovered a drink stall which served very nice bandung drink (rose syrup with evaporated milk). They only put in the milk when they serve, not readily-mixed. This way, you can actually taste the 'fragrance' of the milk.

We chatted and talked, mainly about ghosts and haunted places and we only left at 5am in the morning. I was really tired, but really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment