Friday, May 16, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Guess what?? It rained on Wednesday!!!

Even before I could roll out of bed, there were 2 messages waiting for me, and one of them was from blue rainboots telling pink "Feminista" rainboots that it is raining!!!!

I know this sounds real bad coz not all rain is good and sometimes too much rain causes floods. I am saying this in reference to the Chengdu earthquake that just happened...so sad.

Anyway, wore my rainboots and had a good time splashing about. I got polite stares, rude stares and all sorts of comments everywhere! It was fun!

I really got to go to the market to 'compare' my boots with those yellow fishmonger ones too! I went to Bukit Merah View for lunch (fantastic carrot cake at #01-179) when I saw this man wearing yellow wellies. I told my mum to look and was guessing if he was a fishmonger when he pushed a whole igloo box of fresh, whole fish to this rice stall. Hahahahah!!! Almost died of laughter.

Want to see how poser I was??? Here it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment