Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First-timer

I did it.

I performed my first ever fund transfer from an ATM (Automated teller machine). Very auntie right? And very mountain tortoise. I always tell people I do not like to do transfer because I don't really trust those things and here I am, doing just that. All for the sake of going for a blind date. Not really your one to one, but more a group dinner sort of thing.

I had let Kelly convince me to do it. We are both going. Oh, and another friend is coming along too. I do not know what is going to be the outcome, but I am bringing little or no expectations. I am happy if I can get to meet new people and make new friends.

My gosh!!! I am sooo unprepared for such things. I think I am either going to survive or I will just 'die' there. Whatever. If it is really going to be bad, at least we could still go out for coffee after and have a good laugh about it.

Just thinking about all this has tickled me so much that I am smiling to myself. Hahaha! Or maybe that is just the nervous me.

*Big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment