Friday, May 23, 2008

Nephew Rayee

I used to think that sometimes aunts get a little over-zealous when professing their love for their nieces and nephews.

I don't think so anymore. Went to see baby Rayee at the Gleneagles last night. Here are some pics of the little, feisty and handsome fella:




After he cried, my aunt carried him for awhile before passing him to me. He was real hungry and kept sucking his thumb, but he was real quiet and I would think, comfortable as I rocked him gently.

I passed him back to his mum after he started crying again and wanted milk for real this time. Boy! Sure has a boisterous cry. Shows that he is strong and healthy :)

According to my 3rd cousin, Rayee 'boxed' my 2nd cousin the other night when he was whispering sweet-nothings into his ears. His little arm squeezed out from under the wrap and swung towards my 2nd cousin's face, as if to say "Don't disturb me."

*Grin* we are going to have lots of fun with baby Rayee!

No comments:

Post a Comment