Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nervous

My dating outing is confirmed for tomorrow night, but why am I not that excited? I don't know. I think it is because I didn't even have the heart to go for it in the first place.

I think I would rather spend time alone, or even with the cats. No..., I had to let Kelly get me into this. It was really funny because up until last night, we were not sure whether we were in or not. The organiser had not sent any confirmation. Kelly was panicking for she said that "If you don't go, I also don't want to go already."

Gosh! This was the first time that I felt that it was a nerve-wrecking experience for her as well. Seriously though, Kelly is the 'kan chiong' (Cantonese for nervous) one, not me. She was the one who is afraid that nobody would want her. Not me. Oh, maybe me, but not anymore. I think, I am in that stage called the acceptance stage. I just take whatever comes my way. If it does not, too bad.

Well, I better go home and prepare a whole list of FAQs as the organiser has given us a whole list of Do's and Don't s. That, in itself, is nerve-wrecking for me already. I'll just give it a shot (sounds very Bon Jovi hor? Kekeke).

No comments:

Post a Comment