Friday, May 23, 2008

A picture says a thousand words

My friend from far away land just made me realised that pictures speak a thousand words. I was talking about getting a facial while having steamboat and all and how my hair could produce oil etc right here. I think my description was not so good.
Therefore, here you are, I have managed to upload some pics and hope this helps:


This is how it all started: us placing butter on the hotplate and dumping what we feel can sweeten the soup base, into the chicken stock soup.


All the empty shells after we dug in! I think this one's called La La in local terms. There is another type of shell 'fish' (?) called Gong Gong, which we did not see. We did get to eat some chilli mussels though. Yum with fried buns!


What's left after all that chomp and sizzle: One corn on the cob. We did not dare waste food coz they charge for wastage. By the gram!!

Oh, and the aluminium foil was even more black than this one shown in the pic, except we got them to change a second sheet so that we could reduce the risk of getting cancer. Hahaha! Like real!

Oh, and I did forget to provide a link to the restaurant the last time, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment