Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Planning for the weekend again

Making big plans again for the weekend.

I have already got my Friday night mapped out so there's only Saturday and Sunday left.

Saturday:
Karaoke in the afternoon.
Clubbing most probably at M.O.S or St James at night.

Sunday:
Probably meeting up with friend who came back from States again coz I already miss her kids. Plus she will be leaving soon. This time not too far though, for she will be going back to India with her in-laws. I might even fly there to see her some time. This is lunch-time plan.

Evening? No plan yet. Maybe some me time again. Or dinner with my mum. That is, if she doesn't already have plans.

I happen to have pretty happening parents lor. Sometimes when I want to have dinner with my Dad, he will tell me that he has got some karaoke somewhere, at some person's house. Yes1 That friend of his converted the attic into a fully equipped karaoke room! Woah!

No comments:

Post a Comment