Saturday, May 10, 2008

No more Friday blues

Well...my Friday is not so blue after all. Friend called me to tell me that my rainboots are here!!!!! Then she asked me whether we wanted to meet up for dinner. Yippee!!

OK I know I sound desperate, but I sort of am and the rainboots just lifted my spirits. My mum just called to say she wanted to shop alone and asked me to get a life (no, not in those exact words, in a nicer way, but similar meaning).

Here are my rainboots and the size fits!



This was taken somewhere near Paulaner Brauhaus after a few beers. We were not drunk by the way. Mine were the pink pair.

Here's one more of my friend's and her doggy:


Afterthought: Now must pray for rain! Kekekeke!

1 comment:

  1. the boots must have pleased the rain gods... it rained last night.. and todoy.. with such dark clouds... it is surely going to rain!!!

    YIPPEEE!!!

    i can go out on my walks with those spiffy boots for company!!!

    ReplyDelete