Friday, May 23, 2008

A pleasant surprise!

Last night, when I got home from the hospital, I received a letter. Nowadays, the sort of letters that I get are those mailers that ask me to go out and spend. Spa experiences, private event for a new range of cosmetics, seldom a hand-written envelop.

You can imagine my surprise when I opened it up and found 4 movie vouchers to any of Shaw Organisation Cinemas! Upon reading the enclosed note, I found that I had been one of the lucky winners of a draw.

Well, I was at the 21st Singapore International Film Festival recently and I filled out a survey form. There were prizes to be had but I thought such good luck never happens to me, but yet, it did!

Now I am happily thinking of what show to watch and who to go with. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment