Thursday, May 29, 2008

Funny-Strange Dream

Before I go on to tell you about what went on today, I would like to recall a dream I had early this morning.

I usually hate early morning dreams. They are usually stressful and related to work. I can still remember the time many years back (at least 4 or 5 OK?!) when my dream was me running around frantically looking for participants to join a programme. I was panicking like hell and it did not help that my then boss appeared and chased me to go look for more participants.

There were more like these, but I think I shall stop here for now. What I dreamt this morning was very different. I call it the strange-funny dream.

I was at this place, not exactly on a grass patch but more of a concrete ground and I was actually trying to stand up with my Rollerblades. I remember being in my dream, third person style, asking my dream self, whether I could actually blade and who gave me those blades.

My dream self was not that confident but managed to stand up and blade!!! While blading, my dream self answered my omni-present self that the blades were given by OLKgal!!!!! Shock and horror!

Omni-present self asked dream self whether she was sure and she said "yes". Then omni-present self realised something funny coz the blades were Adidas brand. I remember asking myself, "since when did Adidas come up with roller blades?"

The design also looked a little awkward. Like the manufacturer just put one and one together and did not care much about design. Looked a little like the roller skates that we used to have, but with in-line rollers in place.

Dream self was really good at blading and could also do the advance stopping by twirling around and using right heel. Fantastic!

Omni-present self asked dream self again whether she was sure that OLKgal gave the blades to her and dream self said "yes". Dream self was blading happily.

At that point, I got woken up by my hand phone message signal, which I thought was from work again. Too knocked out to see who, but turns out it's some irritating friend from some past life..keke...deleted the message right away and fell right back to sleep, while having FD and Venetta softly 'humming' in the background. My daily morning must-have. Well, usually it's Glenn, but he has gone to Bali on a holiday and so, Venetta. Better yet though coz I think Glenn gets a little dry sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment