Saturday, February 9, 2008

The wrath of driving an automatic car

I used to be able to drive a manual car. I am not so sure I can now, but I think given some time to practise, I should still be able to do so.

I have been driving a lot lately as it is the CNY period. In a auto car no doubt. It is supposed the easier way out. Don't need to change gears and such. Just step on teh accelerator and go.

I had to go from our house to pick my 2 aunties up and then go to my eldest aunt's house. Back and forth, back and forth. It gets quite bad when I get tired coz I don't have to change gears. I have to ask my Dad to keep talking to me. I would rather do that then let him drive. His judgement can be quite impaired nowadays, even though he does not want to admit it.

Another bad thing is that my right knee hurts like mad. Won't be surprised if I get osteoporosis later on in life. Anyhow, this is a once-a-year sort of affair and so, I actually do enjoy driving my aunts around. It's good bonding time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment