Sunday, February 3, 2008

Going ga ga about geek toy

I did mention in my last posting that I was getting a new baby. Haven't given it a name yet but soon I will give it one.

It's a Toshiba. Yes, yes, I seem like a traitor, abondoning the Mac scene, but I think, this is easier on my pocket.

It was really funny. Was so excited about my new toy that while typing this posting, so many things happened. First I forgot t plug in the cable to go online. Then, laptop auto shut down due to low battery. Why, I did not turn on the powerpoint.Just when I thought all was well, the screen blacked out again!!! This time, I realised that I did not connect the two wires/cables together!!! Hahaha! How silly could I get?

Thank goodness for technology, my posting was automatically saved and all was not wasted. Not that I wrote a lot yet to begin with. Hehe...I am having fun... .

It's got this thing called the fingerprint sensor technology whereby I could use my fingerprint to lock and unlock my laptop. Hmmm...wonder when the novelty will wear off or that fingerprint reader will spoil... .

For now, it will be "blog away anytime" for me! I am one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment