Saturday, February 23, 2008

After meeting the agent

Just came back from the house.

It was mentally draining and I feel so stripped of everything. I did not feel it that much when he took the furniture but he went to change the lock as well. Felt weird coz that is my house too. I paid more for it (not that it matters much in this case) and I should have a say in things too. I feel like a complete stranger walking into that house.

Too drained to complain though. I am just letting it be...for the time being. It did not help that Dad was asking many un-necessary questions on the way to and from the house. He wanted to know who made contact first. Me contact him or he, me. Does it matter now?? To me it doesn't. I just want to get it over and done with. The rest...doesn't really matter. Really.

Agent needs to get someone from HDB to come and do a valuation thingy before we can set our price for sale. There will be another round of meeting. Another round of draining formalities and niceties.

At the end of the day though, it will be for the better and so I will bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment