Saturday, February 9, 2008

What happens when you don't have the necessary equipment?

I did say that I went back home to stay for the first few days of CNY right? Despite the fact that I went back to my rented pad one more time to take stuff (like contact lens and facial toner), I still forgot other very important things like eye shadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and rouge!!!!

I could kill myself!!! But I found that when one gets desperate, one learns how to improvise. I had a palette of eyeshadows left at my parents' place. That was a palette that I seldom used as I did not feel too confident using those colours. Nevertheless, it was limited edition from M.A.C and casing was just lovely and so I just left it lying around.

I plugged up enough courage to use the palette and I improvised by using the dark brown for eyebrow pencil. I also managed to dig out my marjolica marjoca rouge powder which I bought from Taiwan. Was saving it till eternity coz we cannot get this brand in Singapore. I am hoping to find it this time in Hong Kong.

Managed to pull a decent look together (as seen on previous posting) and feel a good about myself. Loose powder and such? I did bring it home with me. The Laneige brand of base and foundation is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment