Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What should I give up during Lent

I am still thinking, procrastinating, on what to give up during Lent. Well, giving up something that you like is not the only way to pass Lenten time but it is one of my preferred things to do.

Last year, I limited my usage of credit cards to something like once a week or not more than 5 times in the 40 days (something like that). This year, my colleague/friend is limiting herself to not eat meat (fish can eat lah). This is a pretty good idea too except that I will be going for that little trip and good food is right down my alley.

The Pope has asked us Catholics to do more alms-giving. Well, I am still not so sure that it will have such a great impact on my personal spiritual growth.

I will ponder about it some more (even though I really should have already put thoughts into action) and update you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment