Monday, September 1, 2008

Happiness cancels out unhappiness

It was supposed to have been a good day. After all, it's Teacher's Day and I had a day of rest! Turns out it was real bad. I put the blame on medicine that made me drowsy and made me do silly things like sms-ing couples who quarrelled yesterday and unbeknownst to me, were still not talking with each other today.

I became their punching bag over the sms 'airwave' and was being accused of being inconsiderate. Well, in retrospect, I think I was, but I blame it on the antihistamine that I took the night before. It has made my head go topsy-turvy and not think straight.

Anyhow, I had wanted to bitch about how bad it was and how whatever, whatever...but I think I choose to focus on the happy stuff and not sweat over things that is, at the moment, too trivial for me to care.

After visiting my doc, I want to visit one of my dad's aunt who had a fall recently and was home-bound. She used to be really active and would go places on he own but now she is quite a depressive state. She was really happy that we went to visit her though.

Plus, we also asked my aunt to meet us for high tea. She met us at the aunt's house and we went to high tea at LingZhi; a treat for us teachers. Hee, hee!

To forget all the unhappiness and the sarcasm that I received from my ex-housemate, I sent out sms-s, sending regards to my friends who were either not feeling well or were recovering from medical conditions. I also received nice sms-s back. I also sent out Teacher's Day sms-s to friends who were (or still are) teachers.

I still feel a little feverish. Shall go sleep now while I have all the happiness with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment