Saturday, September 6, 2008

Part Two Completed

Almost forgot to write about this significant moment in my life. I officially handed the keys over to the new owners of the flat on 5th September 2008. I just need to wait for my cheque to clear and make arrangements to file for divorce.

There is a even greater sense of relief now. Yesterday, instead of acting hostile towards my soon-to-be-ex husband, I was friendly with him. Very recent events with friends made me realise that I should not have forever-enemies. Life is too short. Hee, hee....yet I still hesitate over whether to add friends on my Facebook. They have asked me to confirm them and till now, I still have some reservations. Past bad experiences make my fingers hover around the "Confirm" button but not click on it. Maybe I should do it soon.

Anyway, I think I am better off being friends with my soon-to-be-ex husband than being his wife. I just hope the divorce will go through smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment