Sunday, September 28, 2008

Of mahjong and chicken wings

Woah! Last night, lost to my Dad in mahjong. Was very pissed with myself as it took me great pains to build the 'cards' but in the end, still did not win. Just not my day.

Anyway, my aunt made super delicious chicken wings in black sauce. Now, nowadays, I would not normally eat anything related to chicken, especially chicken wings. I have to eat it almost everyday as the cook is mainly given that to cook. Of course, I do get to eat a balanced meal of one meat and 2 veg, but really, I would try to avoid chicken wings at all cost.

However, my aunt's chicken wings were another thing. It has got XO!! Mind you, it is not XO sauce. It's the real thing. Haha!! It was cooked the night before and the chicken wings were steeped in gravy flavour. The meat was tender and my aunt took the pains to chop up the wing part from the drumette part. It was so yummy-licious that I took an extra bowl of rice with just the gravy alone. Mmm....... .

No comments:

Post a Comment