Sunday, August 31, 2008

Design versus function

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Which is the greatest phone of them all?
The W760i, W980, G900 or C905?

These are all Sony Ericsson (SE) phones as I only buy this brand or the Samsung brand.

However, none of these above mentioned phones have all the functions that I want. It either lacks one or the other and it is a hard choice to make. Although my first take was to buy the W760i but I think it does not have video call!! Not that I use it often but I would like to have it just in case. :P

Then I read the review for G900 on cnet and users were complaining that the battery life was real bad and that there s no HSDPA.

Plus, I really, really want a slide phone and the W980 isn't one!!!

Sigh! Choices, choices. Anyway, I will have to wait for my colleague to buy a new one in November. My contract actually only ends in January and I have the intention of changing my mobile phone service provider from the red one to the green one. I will wait until then to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment