Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a mess!

Want to see how messy I got preparing myself for the wedding dinner? Check out this picture:



Plus, I used up five eyelid stickers for my right eye and I still didn't really get it right!!! These stickers are supposed to let single eyelid people like us look like we have natural double eyelids. It does look natural on my left eye though. I just think it has got something to do with the condition of my eye that day.

Nevertheless, a good haircut, with beautiful dress, matching shoes and bag, makes me a happy person.

As for the dinner, although the food was good but I think the hotel staff needs lots and lots more improvement. The floor manager did not manage timing properly and dinner only started at 8.30pm!!! I was also not used to not being cued for the very first dish. Usually, there will be the wait staff marching in to a grand piece of music. This time around, everything was quite haphazard, with wait staff just walking without music and two musicians preparing themselves on stage. We were quite unsure when to eat! Hahaha!!

That said, I had lots of eye candy that night as I had clean forgotten that my dear cousin is now an A&E doctor,while his wife is a paediatrician. The best surprise though, was when I saw a picture of myself, when I was young, lined up in a row, with some of my youngest cousins. I had forgotten how carefree we were and how, we did not know or care about the adults' affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment