Sunday, September 7, 2008

Confused

To tell you the truth, I haven't gone to church for quite awhile now. I had one of those periods where I was questioning myself and God again.

Today though, I think God wanted me to go. Could not do my hair (read my previous post) and so I had enough time to get to church and could even have some quiet time with God.

Today's sermon was a bit confusing though and I think I need to pray some more to ask God what He really wants to tell me. There was the readings about how if I was wronged, then I should tell the person who has wronged me. Of course, I should not take it in the literal sense and I have to go back and read the readings. The priest also kept talking about marriage, marriage encounter and couples who run into problems in marriage.

How strange as I recently was questioning myself again as to whether there would be this small little chance that me and my soon-to-be-ex would get back together (only because there were little signs that I was unclear of).

I am still not sure and am still unclear of it all, but I am going to sit on it a little and pray about it a little and see what I can get out of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment