Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good news

I was supposed to have a real stressful week this week. Having to hand in lesson plans and having classes 3 times this week instead of 2.

When I went into class on Wednesday though, I was in for a great surprise. Teacher was sick and lessons this Friday is postponed. Yipee!! Which means I can go plan my own stuff and the best part is that our quiz (like a test) has been cancelled. I couldn't have been more relieved.

Then,while we were doing group work given to us via email by our lecturer (I suspect), I got this nice compliment from one of my classmates too. She said I looked like a child. I knew she meant that I was very child-like and she did tell me not to get offended before telling me that.

Well, I told her this is not the first time I heard it and I am really flattered. I think I am getting along pretty well with my classmates and I am beginning to understand that we do have to get along well as we ARE spending quite a huge amount of time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment