Saturday, September 27, 2008

Passing thought?

Having more and more strange thoughts by the day. In fact, from last night, after entering church, I have had the strongest feeling that God wants me to be a nun. It is real scary as the calling seems to become clearer and clearer.

The thing is, I don't think I am ready to become one. I am not ready to give up mahjong and shopping, and lots more other stuff. I am going to pray some more and ask God for guidance. I want to make sure that this is not some random thought and fancy that came to mind overnight.

However, it is hard to ignore that I have been having such passing thoughts for the past year and the signs seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

No matter. Shall just let it rest for now. After all, it is mahjong day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment