Thursday, September 18, 2008

What time?

I am now stuck at home, waiting to go see my GP (general practitioner). You see, unlike most GPs, my doc has weird timings. When her husband, the paediatrician is around, she is usually not, unless it was a Monday or Friday morning.

She is usually only around in the afternoons and the annoying thing is that the clinic is closed on weekends. She is pro-family and having their own business means that they can manage their time, the way they want it.

I got this all wrong and last Friday, I almost went and see her in the afternoon. I would have been disappointed then. Today, I thought I had gotten it right and in my state of blur-ness from all that antihistamine, I went down straight. Note that she is far from my house; Hougang to be exact, but I still prefer to go to her as I have been seeing her for goodness knows how long. I think it was since my Secondary school days.

Well, as you may have already guessed, I was disappointed and now have to wait till after two to go and see her again, wasting petrol and time. The only consolation is that I got to eat all my breakfast, which I later offered to the porcelain God, if you know what I mean. This is not good. I feel terrible. I want to be well again so that I can do normal stuff and not go about feeling all blur and weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment