Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a week (as I do not know how else to name this post)

It has been a crazy week so far, and I mean crazy. My cough would not go away and I talk with hardly any voice. Then last night, my car had the bad luck of going over this big metal plate with a nail and make me panic and call AA to replace a flat tyre.

It was something most unfortunate and I wished, one I would never encounter (having a flat tyre while driving, that is). It had to happen somehow. Just like the other time, a long time ago, when I said, I would never be caught dead without a foldable umbrella in China because their toilets have no doors. I was caught without a foldable umbrella when I went o China and I used toilets with no doors.

Well, all I can say is that I survived. I survived the door-less toilet and I survived the wait for the AA man to come change my tyres.

All these, and studies; rushing around like a mad dog and nursing my cough, I am glad that I passed my first module with not-so-bad results at all. Well, it is not a difficult module at all. After this module, the holiday ends and the (hopefully not) nightmare begins.

I wish the weekend will come soon! Going to my cousin's house again. This time, I am going for a sleepover. Haven't done that in years! The last sleepover...well, let's just say we had an adventure. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment