Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bartender of another kind

It was Monday yesterday and it was the day of the week for me to make the different concoctions again. What kind of concoctions? It is the sort that I had to remember how many scoops and how many ounces of water.

Yes, I am talking about making milk for the children. I used to get all nervous about it as there were so many to make and so many different instructions. One would bring milk powder from home while the other would have a tin readily provided.

Then I also had to remember who was taking milk at nap time and who was taking at tea time. There were several occasions whereby I made the milk too early and poor kid had to drink it.

Why call myself the bartender? Well, I think the way I shake the milk bottles look very much like the bartender shaking the cocktail mixer. Hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment