Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sleeping beauty

What did I do yesterday? As you might have guessed from the title of my post, I slept. And slept...and slept...the whole day. Until I could not get to sleep at night.

Did not get out of the house at all. Figured that would be a good way to save money. Was going to go out to lunch with Dad except that he refused to drive the car down to Maxwell Market. I would have taken public transport with him if it was not nearly 1pm and I was hungry as a horse (did I use the right expression?). What was worse was that I was having a craving for meatball porridge after watching this tourism show that showed the hosts eating bowls of beautifully-cooked porridge in Macau.

In the end, I ended up cooking dumplings at home. Eat, watch tv, sleep, wake up, watch tv, eat and attempt to sleep some more. Such a pig. Won't be having such good life soon. Besides, something's nagging at the back of my mind. Something about Wednesday tells me that I might just drop from over-exhaustion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment