Sunday, June 29, 2008

Empty stomache and dreams

I will try not to go to bed on an empty stomache if I can help it. Told you that I went out to have dinner with friends last night right? Well...I was not very full. At the point of time when I have just finished my meal, I was though but I knew I ate a little less than normal. Nevertheless, I thought I should do it for the sake of becoming slimmer.

I was also left a little unsatisfied that day as we were supposed to go for karaoke from 11am to 6pm. It was then cancelled as we had too few people singing. The question of singing popped up again during dinner as we did have quite enough people, but some of them were leaving early and we were back to square one. No K.


When I reached home, I was SOoooo tempted to reach for that packet of Myojo Char Mee. I stopped myself from doing it. Went to bed.

Bad idea. I had two bad dreams intertwined into one. First, I dreamt that I was singing in a KTV room with friends/colleagues, but somehow, I never got my turn. Then this KTV room was real weird as it was a bit badminton hall like. There were only seats on the side and there was no shelter in the middle (don't ask me why). Halfway through singing, it even started to rain!

There was a big 'ze char' place (cheaper version of restaurant food) and yet, I was not allowed to go outside and eat! When I passed it earlier to go into the KTV room, I saw all that crab and food that was being served up and I was totally salivating!!!!

I must have been so hungry that the desire to eat had been translated into a dream. Hahahahaha.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment